Iced Strawberry Green Tea with Strawberry Smash
- 1Tbsp Strawberry Green Tea
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1tsp honey
- 1Tbsp lemon juice or lemonade
- Brew 1Tbsp Strawberry Green Tea with 1/2 cup water (170’F) for 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup ice cold water over freshly brewed tea
- Melt frozen strawberries with lemon juice and honey (microwave works well). If using fresh strawberries, just chop the berries up and add lemon juice and honey.
- Once thawed or, if using fresh berries, then mash the berries + lemon juice + honey to make a “jam” mixture.
- Add ice to a cup. Pour jam mixture over ice. Then pour Strawberry Green Tea over ice & enjoy!